Tactical Narcotics Team

I N E X T R E M I S NEW CORPIE WELCOME MAIL

Post by Annexe » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:26 am

I N E X T R E M I S NEW CORPIE WELCOME MAIL

Welcome to YOUR corp: ITAI
WORLD-WIDE PVP CORPORATION
EST. 2011

Your new corp name I N E X T R E M I S comes from a Latin phrase meaning
"in the farthest reaches" or "at the point of death".

OUR ticker ITAI is the Japanese word for PAIN, which means we bring the pain, until we die anywhere the enemy is.
As in any people-synergistic group, you get back what you are willing to put in.

Make this corporation YOUR corporation.

You were told in the interview process that we are primarily a PVP corporation. Therefor, you need to PVP!

We are a part of an aggressive PVP alliance and coalition. We live in a great part of space which is wanted by others, Delve. Our home is NIDJ-K/8RQ(I$K) 1DQ1-A(PVP) so we have to be aggressive to protect and fight for this space. We have to have the ability to muster large numbers of pilots with the correct type of fleet. This is why we need to use an instant messenger program called 'Jabber'.
We have COMMS so we can better communicate and again, respond to any threat.

✖ When you accept to join our corp, you accept that you will log into all forms of communication this includes Teamspeak, Mumble and Jabber ✖
*It is essential that you have and be on comms*

In null-security space, the challenge and thrill of combat is a part of our environment. Non-responsive alliances have been pushed out of their territories in the past. To measure the responsive corporations from the lesser ones, there are various metrics that The Imperium and TNT management use. The lesser responsive corporations are routinely "weeded" out. It is critical that you realize that each month, our "lease" in this space can be terminated. We would go from "blue" to "nuet" after a determined time beyond our control. What control we do have is to PVP aggressively and to be aware of the corporation's PVP metrics. ITAI has a very good reputation and are known throughout EVE. That means you need to pew pew.

The tough decision process the corp management has to do each month is to make sure each corp member is carrying out their "fair" share of PVP'ing. If you have some short term real world conflicts with playing Eve, we have some flexibility if you can not meet your share of the PVP metric. This assumes that we are all contributing. If there are many that can not share this load, then we as a corp have to "weed" those to save the corp from being "nuet-ed" out of the alliance.

To help you in getting into PVP'ing, we have made some requirements for you:

1. Within 7 days of corp acceptance, you will have your Jabber, TNT, ITAI, GSF (Mumble) comms operating. OUR corp check their newbies within 48 hours. Details below.

2. Within 30 days of corp acceptance, you will have established a reputation of being a contributing corp team player: active on "comms", PVP'ing, assisting the corp in special projects, and being a team player for the greater good.

We can not stress the importance of meeting the above requirements. If you do not have enough time in your busy real life for this time-demanding null-sec experience, then may be you should re-examine if null-sec is good for you now.

You are not alone in meeting the above requirements. Please review the corp and alliance bulletins for these procedures. Ask for help from your fellow corpies. If still having problems, please ask again.
Have fun! When not PVP'ing, enjoy the rewards provided by this Space.
Make ITAI Your Corp.

Indy
oi

()_()
(ƒ;..;)ƒ grrrrr
(") (")